OUR QUALITY PROMISE FOR THE PRODUCTION OF HOISTING; TRANSPORT AND GUIDANCE EQUIPMENT (HTG)
We put high demands on the finished product and ourselves for all our products made of technical materials. Only when we have fulfilled these, can a finished woven tarpaulin product leave our workshop.
For in the product segment of hoisting, transport and guidance equipment (HTG) there are especially high quality requirements for the material, the manufacture process as well as the connections of textile and welded seams to do justice to the sensitive task field of hoisting heavy loads in great heights.
We have all hoisting, transport and guidance equipment tested for quality through test facilities. Tension tests determine the breaking load of each product.
Special attention is given to the working of the HTG because they enable the especially high wear of the final product in the first place.
- We select the suitable raw materials carefully. For the manufacture of hoisting, transport and guidance equipment and accessory parts, we use UV resistant and resilient PVC fabrics, accessory parts made of high quality metal and especially sturdy straps. Our products are long living, weather proof and frost proof, heavy rain and hail proof.
- We put especial care on the working of the connections of sewing thread and welding. The robust connections of the technical textiles and the protection of the seams from breaking and wear by friction create durable and resistant hoisting, transport and guidance equipment.
- For the better sight and manoeuvrability in great heights with mist and bad sight, we offer our standard range of HTG in signal colours. On wish we also deliver other colours. Try our colour generator on the side of the heavy load bag.
- We offer 6 months guarantee and warranty on our hoisting, transport and guidance equipment.
- We provide an annual servicing which prolongs the service life of all hoisting, transport and guidance equipment. Nevertheless HTG in continuous operation should be replaced every 4 years.
- With these guidelines we also want to contribute to work protection and safety in the working place of your staff.
ADVANCEMENT AWARD OF THE VOLKS- UND RAIFFEISENBANKS IN SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN
We took part in 2015 in the VR advancement award crafts and trades, and have impressed the jury with our company concept with the focus on tarpaulin products for wind energy plants. Thus we have attained one of the craved for first 5 places among the numerous participants in the competition.
The award was presented by representatives of the Volks- und Raiffeisenbanks together with the Trade and Industry Secretary Reinhard Meyer in Kiel to the prizewinning handicraft businesses.
Company founder Christin Jensen accepted the prize in person during the ceremonies in the “Land” capital.
We have invested the prize money in the further development of our company. Every progress counts.